Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Gogel
Dr. Philip Gogel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Troy, IL and Saint Louis, MO. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Gogel is affiliated with Gateway Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Gogel has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Philip Gogel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. David Dunn
Family Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Saint Louis, MO 0.54 mi36
Dr. Fabianne Walker
Saint Louis, MO 1.06 mi7
Dr. Kamlesh Vyas
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Geriatric Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 1.22 mi29