Learn more about Dr. Philip Gogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gogel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gogel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gogel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Frederick Gogel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Gogel practice?
- Dr. Philip Gogel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gogel practices General Practice near Troy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Troy General Practitioners.