A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Gogel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gogel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Frederick Gogel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Gogel practice?
- Dr. Philip Gogel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gogel practices General Practice near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, IL.
See Saint Louis General Practitioners.