A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Goldfarb is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Goldfarb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Goldfarb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Philip Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Goldfarb practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.