A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Goldfarb is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Goldfarb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Allen Goldfarb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Philip Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Goldfarb practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.