A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Goldwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Goldwasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldwasser graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldwasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus Of The Va Ny Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Goldwasser MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Goldwasser practice?
- Dr. Philip Goldwasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Goldwasser practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.