A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Goodney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Goodney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Goodney, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodney graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Paul Goodney MD and MS is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip P. Goodney practice?
- Dr. Philip Goodney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Goodney practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT.
See Lebanon Surgeons.