A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Goodney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Goodney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Goodney, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodney graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Paul Goodney MD and MS is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip P. Goodney practice?
- Dr. Philip Goodney has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Goodney practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Surgeons.