A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Holistic Health
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gottlieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Daniel Gottlieb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Philip Gottlieb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gottlieb practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY.
See Binghamton Radiologists.