Learn more about Dr. Philip Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottlieb
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottlieb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Holistic Health
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gottlieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Daniel Gottlieb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Philip Gottlieb has 7 office locations.
Dr. Philip Gottlieb practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Elmira, NY.
See Fishkill Radiologists.