Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Gottlieb
Dr. Philip Gottlieb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, NY, with other offices in Sunbury, PA and Binghamton, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Gottlieb is affiliated with Corning Hospital, Lourdes Hospital and Cortland Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Gottlieb has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Philip Gottlieb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NY.
Dr. Maria Boulos
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Kingston, NY 0.01 mi19
Dr. Louis Solis
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Kingston, NY 0.12 mi18
Dr. Jay Salwen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Kingston, NY 0.12 mi50