A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Green, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Alle Green MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Green practice?
- Dr. Philip Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Green practices Emergency Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Walla Walla Emergency Physicians.