Dr. Philip Greenhill Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Philip Greenhill?

Staff is extremely rude

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Though I have not met the doctor, I will say that my experience with the staff was terrible. The staff was rude and short and cut me off every time I tried to speak. Due to my experience with the staff, I refuse ro bring my child to this doctor.

Respectful and Curteous

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I find Dr. Greenhill to be very kind and calm. My seven year old feels comfortable with him and I feel that I can trust the office. No frills, very simple office. Staff has always been friendly and accommodated us when illnesses arose last minute.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on April 4th, 2014

I came to Dr. Greenhill due to a change in insurance, and I'm very glad it happened. He is very knowledgeable and is answers all questions. Personally, I love his professionalism. He cares about my time and does his job very well and fast. I've never felt rushed in his office and never had to wait more than like 5 minutes to be seen. His staff is very helpful. His office does not look too childish but I like it better, that way my kids don't end up playing with toys that are full of germs. I love the fact he has very interesting articles posted in the exam rooms; I've learnt quite a bit from reading them.

Ugh!

Posted on November 27th, 2013

He told my daughter he was checking her pulse when he put his hand down her shirt and down her pants. Although he did not abuse her it was very odd behavior, She will never go there again!!!

Awful!!

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I would not recommend taking your children there. The staff isnt friendly nor is he.The office isn't even kid friendly, most pediatric offices are colorful and happy with toys or books, none of that is in the waiting room.They are not very organized, there were charts and papers all over their desks and window seals, very unprofessional.The ladies at the front desk were short and rude, I moved out of state and needed my children's records faxed over and I was told that they don't do that. I've moved a few times and needed things faxed over to the new doctors office and never had a problem having that done. Bottom line, find another pediatric doctor, you'll save yourself from a big headache with this one.so glad we don't live there anymore.

AWESOME DOC!

Posted on April 21st, 2013

Dr. Greenhill is a great Doctor. Everytime we go he's polite. His staff is friendly and helpful. He calls to check on my kids after sick appointements. One of the best without a dout.

Misunderstood

Posted on April 16th, 2013

I'm reading all the other comments about Dr. Greenhill. I think he's a great Dr. but maybe misunderstood because he is very serious. I think he is extremely intelligent and a very thorough Dr.. I personally don't care about bedside manner, I want to get in and out and get the proper treatment which I know I am getting. I can't say he isn't nice, he is just serious, and maybe a little stiff but no big deal. I have never thought for one second that his staff was rude.

very smart doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2013

I'm shocked that anyone would give this Dr anything less than five stars. He is the smartest and most experienced Dr around. He was my pediatrician growing up and I wouldn't even think to go anywhere else. The overall office experience for me has always been in and out, But not rushed. He's a very smart Drand god forbid someday you will need to see the full extent of his knowledge just be happy its there.

Horrible office staff!!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2012

The dr himself isn't the greatest with bedside manner but he knows his stuff. His staff however is rude, unprofessional and downright nasty at times. Good luck getting them to transfer records should your children need specialized care. I will never go back!!!!!

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Never in my life have I ever met a Dr. like him. He is very unfriendly and tries to rush you. While for some parents that might be what they are looking for, I'm not. If I'm there its because my child is sick and needs to be seen and I want a full head to toe check to figure out the problem. He doesnt seem to care about his PTs and I always feel like we are a bother to him by being there and his nurses are the same way. With that being said I do not recommend him to anyone. The only reason I ever even chose him was because he was extremely close.

Posted on September 28th, 2010

This doctor, while very bright, seems completely indifferent to his patients. Has never even smiled at my kids! (and we've been going for 3 years!) Main reason we left- his nurse. She has been with him for years. She is impatient and just plain mean with kids... She is snotty with parents... I couldn't stand to put my children through another visit!

Posted on March 24th, 2010

I delt with this doctor because he was okay, but his bed side manner is poor. When my son was 6, he asked me "Whats wrong with the doctor? He's mean." That is when I decided find another doctor.