A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Greilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Greilich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greilich graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Greilich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Edmund Greilich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Greilich practice?
- Dr. Philip Greilich has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Greilich practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.