Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Grubbs
Dr. Philip Grubbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blacksburg, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Grubbs is affiliated with Bedford Memorial Hospital, LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery and LewisGale Hospital - Pulaski. Dr. Grubbs has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Grubbs has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Philip Grubbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blacksburg, VA.
Dr. Vidas Dumasius
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Blacksburg, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Michael Jones
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Christiansburg, VA 8.36 mi26
Dr. Carlene Ashley
Plastic Surgery, Dermatology
Radford, VA 8.92 mi38