A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Grubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Grubbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grubbs
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Grubbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Grubbs, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubbs graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Grubbs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip E Grubbs MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Grubbs practice?
- Dr. Philip Grubbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Grubbs practices Plastic Surgery near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Surgeons.