Dr. Philip Grubbs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 5 reviews

September 2nd, 2015
Tummy Tuck
I would def. recommend Dr Grubb and his staff for any surgery. He done my tummy tuck and I'm very pleased with my overall experience and results.

April 2nd, 2013
Rude office manager
It took me a long time to gather the courage to see a doctor about an issue I'm very self conscious about. I finally made the appointment and had to wait several months to get in- a little long, but I could live with that. Once there, I was made to feel very ridiculous for my concerns and felt like I was brushed off and pushed out the door. The office double charged for my appointment - they made me pay up front the full cost and then later charged my insurance as well. When I contacted them they said they couldn't do anything about it until the end of the month when they got their insurance payments, but would then send my payment back. I never received it and when I called the next month, the office manager denied ever having talked to me and then asked, "so what do you want me to do about it?" Um, how about give me my money back? Very rude and unprofessional.

January 15th, 2012
Take 4 stars AWAY from this man.
Would NEVER go to Dr Grubbs again. He got to me 4 HOURS AFTER MY SCHEDULED SURGERY..NO EXCUSES..NO PREVIOUS SURGERIES. I "heard" he is good with breast enhancement from an aquaintence..but if you are going to have surgery on an exposed part of your body..do NOT go to this doctor. I was sewn back together askew after a cancererous growth was removed.If it wasn't my face I wouldn't be so concerned. Pointed this out to him after healing and he said, "Oh ..it isn't THAT bad." Come on..if it was him OR a member of his family and another doctor did the surgery it surely would be a different story. I was TOTALLY disappointed. BUT if you want a good boob job..he's your man. Talked with two other people..one had a growth removed from his back, another was a woman who had a cancerous growth was removed from her nose. Both had bad results.

July 1st, 2010
Very Good Doctor
I was very pleased with my surgery.I would highly recommend him for plastic surgery.

February 14th, 2010
nose surgery
My nose before surgery was long,wide with large nostrils. after surgery wide large nostrils which are uneven. I was'nt given the time off work I was promised, I had to go bk to work in pain after only a little over 3 wks because dr grubbs would not fill out the paperwork as I had adivised his staff to do in order to keep me from having to return as a corrections officer