Dr. Philip Grubbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Grubbs?

Personal Attention

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Busy and not a lot of competition

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Tummy Tuck

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I would def. recommend Dr Grubb and his staff for any surgery. He done my tummy tuck and I'm very pleased with my overall experience and results.

Rude office manager

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

It took me a long time to gather the courage to see a doctor about an issue I'm very self conscious about. I finally made the appointment and had to wait several months to get in- a little long, but I could live with that. Once there, I was made to feel very ridiculous for my concerns and felt like I was brushed off and pushed out the door. The office double charged for my appointment - they made me pay up front the full cost and then later charged my insurance as well. When I contacted them they said they couldn't do anything about it until the end of the month when they got their insurance payments, but would then send my payment back. I never received it and when I called the next month, the office manager denied ever having talked to me and then asked, "so what do you want me to do about it?" Um, how about give me my money back? Very rude and unprofessional.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2010

I was very pleased with my surgery.I would highly recommend him for plastic surgery.

nose surgery

Posted on February 15th, 2010

My nose before surgery was long,wide with large nostrils. after surgery wide large nostrils which are uneven. I was'nt given the time off work I was promised, I had to go bk to work in pain after only a little over 3 wks because dr grubbs would not fill out the paperwork as I had adivised his staff to do in order to keep me from having to return as a corrections officer

Posted on September 29th, 2017