A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Donnell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Paulding County Hospital
- Van Wert County Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Hugh O'Donnell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Philip O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip O'Donnell practices Ophthalmology near Defiance, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Napoleon, OH.
See Defiance Ophthalmologists.