A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Swanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Swanson MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Philip Swanson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Swanson practices Surgery near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.