A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Swanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Swanson MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Philip Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Swanson practices Surgery near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.