Learn more about Dr. Philip Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Swanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Swanson practice?
Dr. Philip Swanson practices Surgery near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.