A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip White, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. White has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip White MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip White practice?
- Dr. Philip White has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip White practices Ophthalmology near Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Ophthalmologists.