A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip White is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip White, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. White has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip White MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip White practice?
- Dr. Philip White has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip White practices Ophthalmology near Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Ophthalmologists.