Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Habak
Dr. Philip Habak, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, IA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Habak is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center Davenport and Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Habak has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Philip Habak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.
Dr. Edmund Coyne
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Davenport, IA 0 mi34
Dr. Jon Robken
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Davenport, IA 0 mi39
Dr. Michael Gimbel III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Davenport, IA 0 mi17