A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Halverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Halverson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halverson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halverson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Halverson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halverson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Halverson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip C Halverson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Halverson practice?
- Dr. Philip Halverson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Halverson practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Allergists.