A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Halverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Halverson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halverson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Halverson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Clair Halverson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Halverson practice?
- Dr. Philip Halverson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Halverson practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Allergists.