A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hanno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanno
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hanno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hanno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanno graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Hanno MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Hanno practice?
- Dr. Philip Hanno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Hanno practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.