A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hanno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hanno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanno graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Hanno practice?
Dr. Philip Hanno practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.