A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hanno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanno
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hanno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hanno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanno graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Hanno MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Hanno practice?
- Dr. Philip Hanno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Hanno practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.