Internists
15825 John J Delaney Dr
Ste 200
Charlotte, NC 28277
704-384-1925
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Listens  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Hanrahan always pleasantly listens to my health concerns, which are few at this point in time.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

One of my specialist doctors referred Dr. Hanrahan to my family & I, & we are very pleased with this doctor. He takes his time, listens, is very thorough, etc.

|  Mother  |  show details
by s. b. b. on Aug 21st, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. Felt like a cow being herded in and out. Refused to fill out a camp form without a secondary "well visit"! Not a caring person!

|  Overpriced... Uncaring and abrupt bedside manner  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

When I first began seeing Dr. Hanrahan his coding and billing was of concern but not addressed as I had health ins. Later I lost my health ins and the over coding continued. No matter when I return for a visit all previous problems or any diagnosis is listed on the bill so he can be reimbursed even though that problem was not addressed at the current visit. A discount was received for being self-pay but at over $120 for a 5 minute visit to ck my BP to receive a script, this is way overpriced. He showed no caring and had no empathy for me during my visit. I felt like I was just a number.

Oct 18th, 2011

there is no direction communication via the telephone--can only go through a phone service which connects you to a nurse.Refers specialists is different areas to what you are in need of.Stay away!!!

|  The BEST  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

I like doctor Hanrahan because he knows what he is talking about. His diagnosis was spot on. He is caring and very careful. He doesn't overlook anything. I recommend him very highly.

|  I have no words  |  show details
by I need no introduction. on Sep 21st, 2010

As a new patient, with things to do, found it highly difficult to get an appointment, as the office scheduled four wks out into the future. Then when I was unable to keep said appt and needed to reschedule, was treated as if I was the criminal. Was "dismissed" as a patient via a letter making false allegations of "hostility towards the staff." Funny how this occurred as I had an issue with the office mgr, who wanted to make my child's medical records available to the noncustodial parent by claiming that "yur custody order is no good b/c it didn't come from nc." I wouldn't do business with them or Presbyterian Healthcare if my very life depended on it. Thanks for doing me a favor and sending me right into the arms of CMC Ballantyne healthcare, where my legal documents/wishes are respected and there aren't false allegations being made in order to justify being dismissed due to one rescheduled appt. Ultimately, CMC is a single parent's best friend and does not discriminate against their patients due to marital/legal/custodial status.

|  Very satisfied patient  |  show details
by David on May 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hanrahan is an exceptional physician and through his many years of hard work and schooling has brought with him a continuing high level of healthcare to the charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. I am greatful to have found him and recommend him anyone who is in need of a knowledgable, caring, and truly dedidicated doctor who cares about not only for your health but you as a person. Dr. Hanrahan will take the extra time to sit and speak with you on a personal level and get to know you and not just your healthcare needs!I recommend him to anyone in need of a top notch physician!!!!

|  Professional and caring  |  show details
May 16th, 2010

I took a friend over to his office and was so impressed I made him my physician. He takes lots of time on every visit, truly listens and is very caring. I have recommended him to several people.

by Lorraine P. on Sep 27th, 2009

Living in Charlotte ten years. After fiveyears I found a doctor who I felt could take care of my needs. I am in better health Thanks to Dr Hanrahan. I have recommended family and friends and all are satisfied with our terrific Dr and his staff.

by Dorothy McGovern on Sep 2nd, 2009

Most knowledgeable M.D. I have ever gone to. Explains in detail all your questions. Does thorough testing and leaves nothing unchecked. Would recommend him highly.

|  Review of practices of Hanrahan Philip A Md - Ballantyne Medical Group is  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 31st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Forces you to visit just to get test results - this way he and the Insurance company make money - and these are people who have put in place...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com