Overall Review

August 1st, 2015
An amazing Doctor
Dr. Hanrahan is a gem. He was able to evaluate my medical condition in one visit. I had spent the last 3 years with a family physician and was getting no where. I highly recommend him as a specialist.

January 12th, 2015
great visits!! every time I visited him i was always happy with his professionalize approach to helping me feel better!

January 5th, 2015
great Dr and staff

June 30th, 2014
Listens
Dr. Hanrahan always pleasantly listens to my health concerns, which are few at this point in time.

October 16th, 2013
Great doctor
One of my specialist doctors referred Dr. Hanrahan to my family & I, & we are very pleased with this doctor. He takes his time, listens, is very thorough, etc.

August 21st, 2013
Mother
Terrible bedside manner. Felt like a cow being herded in and out. Refused to fill out a camp form without a secondary "well visit"! Not a caring person!

November 8th, 2011
Overpriced... Uncaring and abrupt bedside manner
When I first began seeing Dr. Hanrahan his coding and billing was of concern but not addressed as I had health ins. Later I lost my health ins and the over coding continued. No matter when I return for a visit all previous problems or any diagnosis is listed on the bill so he can be reimbursed even though that problem was not addressed at the current visit. A discount was received for being self-pay but at over $120 for a 5 minute visit to ck my BP to receive a script, this is way overpriced. He showed no caring and had no empathy for me during my visit. I felt like I was just a number.

October 18th, 2011
there is no direction communication via the telephone--can only go through a phone service which connects you to a nurse.Refers specialists is different areas to what you are in need of.Stay away!!!

August 3rd, 2011
The BEST
I like doctor Hanrahan because he knows what he is talking about. His diagnosis was spot on. He is caring and very careful. He doesn't overlook anything. I recommend him very highly.

May 23rd, 2010
Very satisfied patient
Dr. Hanrahan is an exceptional physician and through his many years of hard work and schooling has brought with him a continuing high level of healthcare to the charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. I am greatful to have found him and recommend him anyone who is in need of a knowledgable, caring, and truly dedidicated doctor who cares about not only for your health but you as a person. Dr. Hanrahan will take the extra time to sit and speak with you on a personal level and get to know you and not just your healthcare needs!I recommend him to anyone in need of a top notch physician!!!!

May 16th, 2010
Professional and caring
I took a friend over to his office and was so impressed I made him my physician. He takes lots of time on every visit, truly listens and is very caring. I have recommended him to several people.

September 27th, 2009
Living in Charlotte ten years. After fiveyears I found a doctor who I felt could take care of my needs. I am in better health Thanks to Dr Hanrahan. I have recommended family and friends and all are satisfied with our terrific Dr and his staff.