Some ratings provided by DrScore.
An amazing Doctor show details An amazing Doctor
by Vicki Cifolelli on Aug 1st, 2015

Dr. Hanrahan is a gem. He was able to evaluate my medical condition in one visit. I had spent the last 3 years with a family physician and was getting no where. I highly recommend him as a specialist.

Jan 12th, 2015

great visits!! every time I visited him i was always happy with his professionalize approach to helping me feel better!

Jan 5th, 2015

great Dr and staff

Listens show details Listens
Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Hanrahan always pleasantly listens to my health concerns, which are few at this point in time.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 16th, 2013

One of my specialist doctors referred Dr. Hanrahan to my family & I, & we are very pleased with this doctor. He takes his time, listens, is very thorough, etc.

Mother show details Mother
by s. b. b. on Aug 21st, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. Felt like a cow being herded in and out. Refused to fill out a camp form without a secondary "well visit"! Not a caring person!

Overpriced... Uncaring and abrupt bedside manner show details Overpriced... Uncaring and abrupt bedside manner
Nov 8th, 2011

When I first began seeing Dr. Hanrahan his coding and billing was of concern but not addressed as I had health ins. Later I lost my health ins and the over coding continued. No matter when I return for a visit all previous problems or any diagnosis is listed on the bill so he can be reimbursed even though that problem was not addressed at the current visit. A discount was received for being self-pay but at over $120 for a 5 minute visit to ck my BP to receive a script, this is way overpriced. He showed no caring and had no empathy for me during my visit. I felt like I was just a number.

Oct 18th, 2011

there is no direction communication via the telephone--can only go through a phone service which connects you to a nurse.Refers specialists is different areas to what you are in need of.Stay away!!!

The BEST show details The BEST
Aug 3rd, 2011

I like doctor Hanrahan because he knows what he is talking about. His diagnosis was spot on. He is caring and very careful. He doesn't overlook anything. I recommend him very highly.

Very satisfied patient show details Very satisfied patient
by David on May 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hanrahan is an exceptional physician and through his many years of hard work and schooling has brought with him a continuing high level of healthcare to the charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. I am greatful to have found him and recommend him anyone who is in need of a knowledgable, caring, and truly dedidicated doctor who cares about not only for your health but you as a person. Dr. Hanrahan will take the extra time to sit and speak with you on a personal level and get to know you and not just your healthcare needs!I recommend him to anyone in need of a top notch physician!!!!

Professional and caring show details Professional and caring
May 16th, 2010

I took a friend over to his office and was so impressed I made him my physician. He takes lots of time on every visit, truly listens and is very caring. I have recommended him to several people.

by Lorraine P. on Sep 27th, 2009

Living in Charlotte ten years. After fiveyears I found a doctor who I felt could take care of my needs. I am in better health Thanks to Dr Hanrahan. I have recommended family and friends and all are satisfied with our terrific Dr and his staff.

by Dorothy McGovern on Sep 2nd, 2009

Most knowledgeable M.D. I have ever gone to. Explains in detail all your questions. Does thorough testing and leaves nothing unchecked. Would recommend him highly.