Learn more about Dr. Philip Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Grow Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Harris FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Philip Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Harris practices Otolaryngology near Midland, MI.
See Midland Otolaryngologists.