A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Harris FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Philip Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Harris practices Otolaryngology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Otolaryngologists.