A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Harris, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from New York University.
Dr. Harris has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Harris practice?
Dr. Philip Harris practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists, Brooklyn General Practitioners, and Brooklyn Internists.