Dr. Philip Harry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 16th, 2015
i have him under workers comp, he doesn't want to hear anything, do anything for me.

June 10th, 2015
Very professional
Dr. Harry is amazing. Had no problems setting my many appointments. Staff was courteous & helpful. My longest wait was 10 min. Dr. Harry explained everything in terms I could understand. My surgery experience was top notch. I highly recommend him.

June 10th, 2013
Lack of professionalism
Front office staff curt. Fundamental lack of professionalism in overscheduling multiple patients for same appointment time; an estimated 2-2 1/2 hour wait beyond my scheduled time. The worst. I knew that he had sued for malpractice and been reprimanded by the Board for this type of behavior--my lowest recommendation.

May 14th, 2013
Never called back
Dr. Harry is obvious very busy. Each time I visited I had to wait. On one occasion I made an appointment to discuss a procedure recommended by another doctor. I was informed that the wait time was going to be 45 minutes or longer. Since I only had to ask a question I said I would cancel my appointment, thus I thought giving him more time to see other patients, and that I would call him. I left many messages over a 2-3 week period, even spoke several times with his nurse and office manager and to this day have not received a return call. I explained that I did not cancel the appointment because I was upset. I thought I could save him some time and ask my question over the phone. Each time I was told they would give him the message; each time they said they could not explain why he never returned my call. I would have even accepted it if he asked me to make another appointment. I think he is a good physician, but just ignoring a patient is totally unacceptable!

April 9th, 2013
Very Gentle
Saw this physician for my foot. Gave me my options and what I felt was the best options for treatment. I opted not for surgery as it would not have helped, he could have just cut me open, cashed in and thats it, but was very honest. I appreciated that. I would recommend him to my family or friends. There was a little bit of a wait, but it was worth it.

July 29th, 2010
Although he seemed very busy and somewhat distracted, Dr. Harry still carefully looked at my hand and seemed very concerned with how I had been improving over the past few weeks. The quality of his care was some of the best I've gotten and I've seen plenty of doctors thanks to lacrosse. I would highly recommend him to others with sports related injuries and since my series of visits I was quickly back on the field.

April 21st, 2010
Busy...but caring
My 16 year old son hurt his shoulder during football and hearing good things about Dr. Harry, we tried to get an appointment. Unfortunately, the hardest thing was getting a good appointment time. I'm not sure if it was a busy point in the year, but although we were on time there still was a significant (35min) wait. However, once we met with Dr. Harry, his pre and post operation care was fantastic. Next season my son was catching again thanks to Dr. Harry's work. While on one hand Dr. Harry was very busy, the care he gave my son was worth the wait.

June 11th, 2008
my child is 12 years old. her arm was and still in awful pain. dr. harry acted as if he did not believe her. we have since changed doctors and found that she has nerve damaged in her arm due to the injury. We went for several months before seeking another doctor. I feel that if he cared he would have been able to figure this out as well.