A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hartwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hartwell is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartwell graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hartwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Delta Community Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Hartwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Hartwell practice?
- Dr. Philip Hartwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Hartwell practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, NV.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.