A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hashkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hashkes is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashkes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hashkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hashkes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Behcet Syndrome
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Rheumatic Fever
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Takayasu Arteritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashkes graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Hashkes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Hashkes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Hashkes practice?
- Dr. Philip Hashkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Hashkes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Rheumatologists.