A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hashkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hashkes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hashkes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Behcet Syndrome
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Rheumatic Fever
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Takayasu Arteritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashkes graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Hashkes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Hashkes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Hashkes practice?
- Dr. Philip Hashkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Hashkes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Rheumatologists.