A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hawley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawley graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hawley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Hawley practice?
Dr. Philip Hawley practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.