A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hessburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hessburg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hessburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Hessburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Charles Hessburg MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Hessburg practice?
- Dr. Philip Hessburg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Philip Hessburg practices Ophthalmology near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.