A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hill has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Elliot Hill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Hill practice?
- Dr. Philip Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Hill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.