A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hill has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip E Hill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Hill practice?
- Dr. Philip Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Hill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.