A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hirshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hirshman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hirshman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hirshman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Hirshman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Hirshman practice?
- Dr. Philip Hirshman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Hirshman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See King Of Prussia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.