A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hodge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hodge, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodge graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hodge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Hodge MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Hodge practice?
- Dr. Philip Hodge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Hodge practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Seneca, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.