Learn more about Dr. Philip Hodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Hodge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Hodge, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodge graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hodge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Julius Hodge MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Hodge practice?
- Dr. Philip Hodge has 6 office locations.
Dr. Philip Hodge practices Neurological Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.