A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Hoffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Knox Hoffman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip K. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Philip Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Hoffman practices Cardiology near Etowah, TN.
See Etowah Cardiologists.