A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Horn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Horn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Horn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Horn practice?
- Dr. Philip Horn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Horn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.