A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Philip Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Horowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Horowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip N Horowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip N. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Philip Horowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Horowitz practices Ophthalmology near Cream Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Cream Ridge Ophthalmologists.