A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Horowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip N. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Philip Horowitz practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ and Cream Ridge, NJ.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Felipe Horowitz, Dr. Phillip Horowitz