A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Humber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Humber, Plastic Surgeon- Board Certified is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Humber, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humber graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Humber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- SMH Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip R Humber MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Humber practice?
- Dr. Philip Humber has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Humber practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Surgeons and Encinitas Plastic Surgeons.