Learn more about Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Fitzpatrick FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists and Manchester Cardiologists.