A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Fitzpatrick FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick has 11 office locations.
Dr. Philip Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Wolfeboro, NH and Plymouth, NH.
See Manchester Internists and Manchester Cardiologists.