A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Huber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Huber, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Huber has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Huber MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Huber practice?
- Dr. Philip Huber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Huber practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.