Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Knight
Dr. Philip Knight, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Knight is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc. and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Knight has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Philip Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Stacy Peterson
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi37
Dr. Sanjay Khicha
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi17
Dr. Thomas Resch
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi9