A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jacques Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Philip Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Martin practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.