A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Meyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Meyer DO is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Philip Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Meyer practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Lafayette Radiologists.