A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Meyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Meyer DO is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Philip Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Meyer practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Lafayette Radiologists.