Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, General Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, NYU Hospital and Medical Center and Tisch Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 10 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Miller has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Philip Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Douglas Steinbrech
New York, NY 0 mi46
Dr. Michael Bruck
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Tzvi Bar-David
Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi28