Dr. Philip Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Schwartz?

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Schwartz has quarterbacked my medical team of cardiologist, primary, gastroenterologists, oncologists and hepatologist for over 10 years and saved me from a hospitalist on more than one occasion. He understands the body as a system and treats the whole patient, not just one area of specialization.

Compassionate, a good listener, a great physician

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Schwartz years ago but had to change doctors because of insurance. He was my primary care doctor and I thank God, even all these years later, because he believed me. More than that, without my saying a word (I winced when he took my blood pressure), he recognized I was in the kind of pain that I shouldn't be experiencing, then found a doctor for me who could get to the bottom of the problem (fibromyalgia). I could go on. He is a compassionate man, perhaps the likes of which I've never met in medicine. I did not ever find him to be arrogant or incompetent in my several years with him.

Excellent office-side manner and right to the point discussion

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

Needed to be evaluated for CKD and was very concerned about causes and treatments. Visit was professional, right to the point and my wife and I sat with him as he write my doctor a report so that I knew what he was sending forward and given the opportunity to ask questions and be at ease. My problem will not go away but it can be slowed and managed. I actually look forward to my visits.

Excellent

Posted on April 13th, 2011

I have been seeing him for 10 years. He is excellent in giving a complete physical and listening to any and all health issues. He has an excellent bedsidemanner and communicates well. He has also directed me in to get care in difficult diagnosted areas. A very commendable professional.

Excellen

Posted on July 21st, 2009

Always on time. Always returns phone calls promptly. Caring and listens.

great doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2008

I've also been seeing him for 20+ years. He's all business, doesn't waste time, and is very thorough and knowledgable. Excellent doctor with great connections too. His staff (over the years) can be a bit persnickity(?) at times, but it is worth running the gauntlet thru them to get to see Dr. Schwartz.

Posted on August 30th, 2017