Overall Review

February 17th, 2016
Compassionate, a good listener, a great physician
I was a patient of Dr. Schwartz years ago but had to change doctors because of insurance. He was my primary care doctor and I thank God, even all these years later, because he believed me. More than that, without my saying a word (I winced when he took my blood pressure), he recognized I was in the kind of pain that I shouldn't be experiencing, then found a doctor for me who could get to the bottom of the problem (fibromyalgia). I could go on. He is a compassionate man, perhaps the likes of which I've never met in medicine. I did not ever find him to be arrogant or incompetent in my several years with him.

November 23rd, 2012
Excellent office-side manner and right to the point discussion
Needed to be evaluated for CKD and was very concerned about causes and treatments. Visit was professional, right to the point and my wife and I sat with him as he write my doctor a report so that I knew what he was sending forward and given the opportunity to ask questions and be at ease. My problem will not go away but it can be slowed and managed. I actually look forward to my visits.

April 12th, 2011
Excellent
I have been seeing him for 10 years. He is excellent in giving a complete physical and listening to any and all health issues. He has an excellent bedsidemanner and communicates well. He has also directed me in to get care in difficult diagnosted areas. A very commendable professional.

July 21st, 2009
Excellen
Always on time. Always returns phone calls promptly. Caring and listens.

March 26th, 2008
great doctor
I've also been seeing him for 20+ years. He's all business, doesn't waste time, and is very thorough and knowledgable. Excellent doctor with great connections too. His staff (over the years) can be a bit persnickity(?) at times, but it is worth running the gauntlet thru them to get to see Dr. Schwartz.