A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Silverman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Silverman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Silverman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jay Silverman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Philip Silverman has 13 office locations.
Dr. Philip Silverman practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saddle Brook, NJ and Yonkers, NY.
See Staten Island Oncologists and Staten Island Radiologists.