A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Silverman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Silverman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Silverman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Silverman practice?
Dr. Philip Silverman practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saddle Brook, NJ and Yonkers, NY.
See Staten Island Oncologists and Staten Island Radiologists.