A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Silverman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Silverman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Silverman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jay Silverman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Philip Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Silverman practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Radiation Oncologists and Yonkers Radiologists.