A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Silverman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Silverman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Silverman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jay Silverman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Philip Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Silverman practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Radiation Oncologists and Yonkers Radiologists.