A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Stevens, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stevens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jay Stevens DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Philip Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Stevens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Physiatrists.