A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Stevens, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stevens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jay Stevens DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Philip Stevens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Stevens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Drexel Hill Physiatrists.