Some ratings provided by DrScore.
There's not another one like him. show details There's not another one like him.
Mar 11th, 2015

Best Doctor you will ever meet. I have been his patient for over 25 years. He is kind, compassionate, and actually takes the time to listen to his patients. He never rushes you in and out of his office with a take this prescription and call me in morning routine. Dr. Weintraub has not only treated me but most my family. I feel his compsssion and concern have helped me through the physical but also emotional situations I've faced. You will not find a better doctor. His staff is kind, friendly, courteous and always willing to work with you to accommodate your schedule. You will be a very happy individual when you leave his office because you will feel all of your questions have been answered as he took the time to LISTEN!!!!

A Patient for life. show details A Patient for life.
Oct 11th, 2012

Bottom line - he saved my life. When he evaluated my symptoms, he said I don't know what is wrong but we will find out. My symptoms were kind of non-specific, but he did not blow me off. He found out what was wrong and if he had not caught it I would have died. I appreciate a physician who says I don't know.

the best and most caring doctor treats all patients like family show details the best and most caring doctor treats all patients like family
Oct 1st, 2012

wonderful bedside mannor. thorough at his job and leaves no stone unturned even if he has to call 7 surgeons and medeical team in the middle of the nite. very impressive having the top man in each field at your bedside covering your case. he has beeb my primart doctor for over 30 years and he is as wonderful as the first day we met,his new partner ian lntnyk is almost a clone of him. he was otstanding in my husbands care. he had to fill in as dr, weintraub had hip surgery and was back at work but couldn't makre hospital rounds. dr, lntnyk was tere in his place and evevf showed up at 230 am to check on my husbands condition.he had call ahead to tht emergency room and were waiting for us and immediatelt started working on him

Apr 23rd, 2012

BE AWARE OF THIS PRACTICE!!!Treated me for 2 years with sending me home to "eat more salty pretzels" while I was having epileptic seizures. Never sent me to neurologist and always performing unnecessary tests for the Heart. He is cardiologist and has all those machines so it is easy for him to do that in the office and charge the insurance although he was NOT my cardiologist. He was my primary doctor.!!I nearly died from a crushed cervical spine due to a fall from a seizure! Lived trough a nightmare of surgeries and pain. Also i changed my insurance and made sure to let his office know. They took my card told me that it is fine , charged my co- payment and than 6 months later send me the bill for $2800 for the same visit!!

BEST DOCTOR IN NEW YORK !!! show details BEST DOCTOR IN NEW YORK !!!
Mar 21st, 2012

Doctor Weintraub is the most caring doctor. He is extremely qualified. He has an excellent staff with all the proper / latest version of the equipment in his office. His staff is always pleasant.The whole experience is really amazing.Doctor Weintraub is so kind . He has superior values and loves to spend time with all his clients and you never have to wait too long for him.I been a patient for 10 years and I honestly look forward to seeing him and his staff every six months.If you want to meet the kindest, most caring doctor please visit him.

A ADOCTOR! show details A ADOCTOR!
Apr 11th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS SIMPLY A WONDERFUL MD AND PERSON. HE IS TECHNICALLY EXCELLENT, AND ALSO A WARM, CARING, UNDERSTANDING PERSON. HE IS ONE OF THE FEW DOCTORS WHO LISTENS TO YOU. HE WANTS YOU TO TALK AND TELL HIM ALL YOU CAN. THIS MAKES HIM AN EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTICIAN. AND HE WILL DO ALL APPROPRIATE TESTS AFTER HE HEARS WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. HE SPENDS MUCH TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. ONE NEVER FEELS THAT HE IS EAGER TO GET RID OF YOU AND RUSH TO THE NEXT PATIENT. DEFINITELY, SEE DR. WEINTRAUB!AND HIS OFFICE IS BEAUTIFUL AND EQUIPPED WITH ALL THE LATEST AND GREATEST GADGETS!!!

A SUPER-EXCELLENT DOCTOR! show details A SUPER-EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
Mar 16th, 2011

I'VE BEEN WITH DR. WEINTRAUB OVER 7 YEARS. HE IS PLEASANT, SPENDS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS, ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS, AND IS AN EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTICIAN. HE DOES NOT STACK UP PATIENTS FOR 5 MINUTE VISITS, BUT GIVES YOU THE TIME YOU NEED. HE EXPLAINS CLEARLY. HIS STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND HIS OFFICE IS MODERN, BEAUTIFUL, AND HAS ALL THE LATEST EQUIPMENT. DEFINITELY, DO VISIT DR. WEINTRAUB.

Renews your faith in doctors - AND their staff!! show details Renews your faith in doctors - AND their staff!!
Mar 9th, 2011

I've been a patient with Dr. Weintraub for quite a number of years now. He is a caring, wonderful physician. His staff is fabulous as well - he chooses great techs and staff as well; considerate and warm-mannered. He is very responsive and takes personal interest in all of his patients. I cannot sing his praises more loudly!

BEST DOCOTR IN TOWN show details BEST DOCOTR IN TOWN
Dec 4th, 2009

He was an amazing doctor and fufilled all my needs and fixed all my complaints