The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Wolfson
Dr. Philip Wolfson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Wolfson is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Christiana Care Health Services and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Wolfson has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Philip Wolfson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0.21 mi42
Dr. Freeman Miller
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0.21 mi39
Dr. Anthony Savo
Pediatric Surgery, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0.21 mi26