A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Jacobs, Board Certified Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Jacobs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Jacobs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Philip Jacobs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Jacobs practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.