Learn more about Dr. Philip Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Jacobs, Board Certified Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Jacobs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Jacobs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Philip Jacobs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Jacobs practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors, and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.