Learn more about Dr. Philip Kannel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kannel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kannel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kannel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kannel, DO, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannel graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kannel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Jersey Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Kannel DO and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Kannel practice?
- Dr. Philip Kannel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kannel practices Otolaryngology near Jerseyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL.
See Jerseyville Otolaryngologists.