A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kannel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kannel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kannel, DO, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannel graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kannel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Carlinville Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Kannel DO and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Kannel practice?
- Dr. Philip Kannel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kannel practices Otolaryngology near Alton, IL.
See Alton Otolaryngologists.