A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kantoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kantoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kantoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantoff graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Kantoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Kantoff MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Kantoff practice?
- Dr. Philip Kantoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Kantoff practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.