A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kantoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kantoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kantoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantoff graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Kantoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Kantoff MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Kantoff practice?
- Dr. Philip Kantoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kantoff practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH and Milford, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.