Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Fenway - Kenmore - Audubon Circle - Longwood
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
450 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 632-2175
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

This MD was absolutely fantastic. He sat with me and my wife for a full hour to discuss my prostate cancer diagnosis. Then he actually asked me would I want to know what he would do in my situation. Of course I did, he told me, and his advice was 100% perfect! A wonderful man!

|  Exceptional and professional  |  show details
by -Robert C on Aug 17th, 2011

Dr Kantoff is an unbelievably down-to-earth and friendly doctor, who diagnosed me in 2006 and has remained my favorite doctor since. He is always at the top of his game, knowledgeable about all the newest treatments and side effects of such treatments. Most importantly, he is professional and honest. A MUST-SEE doctor in the Boston area for Prostate Cancer.

|  Great physician  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Kantoff saw me when I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in 1998. He has kept me alive and without metastasis since then. Everytime my PSA goes up, he has something up his sleeve. He is well versed in current research and open about side effects of treatment. In 2005 he diagnosed a new cancer for me-Kidney Cancer and arranged the proper treatment. I am in remission now. He has a great team, has mentored other physicians and I count on his Nurse Practitioner for providing any needed information or follow up as well. He has been very caring and supportive as well as available to me when needed. TM from Falmouth, Mass.