Learn more about Dr. Philip Kath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kath
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kath, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kath graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Kath has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Rutherford Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Douglas Kath MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Kath practice?
- Dr. Philip Kath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kath practices Ophthalmology near Morganton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby, NC.
See Morganton Ophthalmologists.