A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Kath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Kath is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Kath, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kath graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Kath has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Valdese General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Douglas Kath MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Kath practice?
- Dr. Philip Kath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Kath practices Ophthalmology near Morganton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, NC and Forest City, NC.
See Morganton Ophthalmologists.