Learn more about Dr. Philip Keats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Keats is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keats
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Keats Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Keats, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keats graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Keats has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Kummel Keats MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip K. Keats practice?
- Dr. Philip Keats has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Keats practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.