A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Keiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Keiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Keiser graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keiser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Keiser practice?
Dr. Philip Keiser practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Dallas Internists.