A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Keiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Keiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Keiser graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keiser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Harry Keiser MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Keiser practice?
- Dr. Philip Keiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Keiser practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Dallas Internists.