A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Khoury, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Khoury has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Farid Khoury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Philip Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Khoury practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Psychiatrists.