A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Khoury, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Khoury has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip F Khoury MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Philip Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Khoury practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Psychiatrists.